ImageHost.orgImageHost.orgImageHost.orgImageHost.orgImageHost.org

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

The New Brownies

Sunday was barbeque day at the Husbands work again. When he called me Saturday morning to see what I would make he was smart and volunteered me for a desert again. I knew exactly what I wanted to make! Have you seen all the yummy hidden treats around blogger land lately. Well I have a new one for you!
What you will need:

DSC_1623 I know I have your attention now! Seriously these 3 items are awesome by themselves but wait until you add them together! OH YEAH!!
To get your Brownies, mix just like the box says. When it is all mixed up add 1/2 cup of marshmallow crème. Then you need to open the Oreos (try to refrain from eating all of them or maybe that was just my little assistant!). Simply dip your Oreos into the batterDSC_1624Then place them into a VERY greased muffin pan. DSC_1630Bake at 350* for 12-16 minutes until brownies are cooked. Then removed and let them cool an additional 5 minutes in the pan.  DSC_1632[3] I ran a knife around them and popped them out. And how can I express how delectable these were…. Well I don't even have a finished picture! Ha Ha they went to fast! Guess that means I will have to make some more and share a complete picture!! But seriously the mint brownie on the inside makes these so yummy! Even the anti brownie husband enjoyed them.


Oh and while I still have you Week 2 is well under way over at
imageGO VOTE! See if you can pick which one is mine? I won last week with my Jenga Mirror! Hopefully I make the cut this week too! Which are your favorite? Plus they have a new season auditions starting on Today the 13th!
 kori

31 comments:

  1. mmmm! I'd love for you to come link this up at my Tuesday Time Out Linky Party! The link is below!
    Smiles,
    Melanie
    Reasons To Skip The Housework
    Tuesday Time Out Link Up Party

    ReplyDelete
  2. These sound great. Are they good at room temperature?

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are really good at room temperature (Breakfast!!) The inner cookie just makes it so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. they look soooo good! but what does the marshmellow add?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh these look so delicious. I am going to have to go and make some now. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These look delicious! I love that you added marshmallow cream to them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can attest that they are delicious. Remind that hubby to hide them until lunch time though, 'cause most didn't make it until then. (Sharing with the car pool is still a must)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yummy brownies. Gives me an idea for the "cookies" I'm supposed to make today.

    You're invited to my "Party in Paris" link up party for fridays.

    You may add me to your list if you wish!

    Renee
    http://renee-joyjourney.blogspot.com/2011/04/friday-blog-hop.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yum - I am diggin' the cool mint oreo for this to give it the extra zing! If you get a sec, pop on over to Foodie Friday and link up! Oh, and I found you on Fireflies and Jellybeans. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This may be the most "dangerous" blog I have read yet. Break out the elliptical trainer after this treat!

    Clayton
    http://www.claytonpaulthomas.com
    twitter: @claylauren2001

    ReplyDelete
  11. These look amazing! And so simple! I want to try it!

    ~Jessa
    www.jessajill.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Glad you popped over - thanks for linking up to Foodie Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG. These look DELISH!!

    ~Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sounds yummy! Is it good with regular oreos too or does the mint make it?

    ReplyDelete
  15. You mention "mint brownie on the inside." I'm confused, I thought you dipped an oreo in the batter than baked. Where does the mint come in? What am I missing? Those look so good, I'll have to try them.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my... that is a chocolate lover's dream! Anything with those three ingredients has to be amazing! Thanks for linking up with us.

    ReplyDelete
  17. The mint is from Mint Oreos. I was confused at first, then I looked at the picture again and saw that she used Mint Oreos.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh, wow. These look so delicious! Thanks for linking them up with my Show and Share linky party.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh my! This is right up my alley!

    Jo @ SmileMonsters

    ReplyDelete
  20. oh, man, this looks soooooo good right now haha

    Thanks for linking up to Your Whims Wednesday! Hope to see ya again later this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Holy cow, these look sinfully delicious, I must try them. Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  22. OH MY GOSH! YUMMY! Thanks for sharing this they look so good! Bookmarking for later!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thanks for linking up! I hope to see you back next week! I'll have to hide this from my husband cause he would expect me to make them RIGHT now! But I will have to try them soon, he loves oreos!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. My DH would adore these, as he's the King of Oreos...

    Thanks for linking up to Creative Juice! Hope to see you again this Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  25. This recipe looks like it should be illegal!

    Bookmarking to make later!

    Best,
    Emily from Nap Time Is My Time

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oh those look so good but so bad! Thanks for the recipe, found your link at Lazy Chef Recipes blog! Deb

    ReplyDelete
  27. MMMMMM.... this looks yummy!thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Made these for my son's birthday party today. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  29. oh that sounds really good! i often my cupcakes with oreos baked in at the bottom, it's a nice treat!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Undeniably believe that which you stated. Your favorite justification seemed to
    be on the internet the easiest thing to be aware of.

    I say to you, I definitely get irked while people consider worries that they just do not know about.

    You managed to hit the nail upon the top
    and also defined out the whole thing without having side-effects ,
    people could take a signal. Will probably
    be back to get more. Thanks

    My weblog Skip Navigation

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...